October 07, 2007

Музиката..тази вечер...

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round, round, round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round, round, round
*
Come on and jump, all night
In the neightbourhood, don’t feel alright
Come on and jump, all night
Wanna party, ’till the morning light
*
Hey ain't nobody wanna go
Ain't nobody wanna move
Ain't nobody wanna try
Ain't nobody will stay alive
Walou from walou
It's me and u or walou
*
We're about to go down
And you know just what to do
Wave your hands in the air like you don't care
*
One last kiss one only
Then I'll let you go
Hard for you I've fallen
But you can't break my fall
I'm broken don't break me
When I hit the ground
*
Да...като онова твоето,Б2....
...музиката е всичко...
...всичко е музика...

*far away*

No comments: